Priceline Hotel: 4* Asheville (Asheville North) The Omni Grove Park Inn

UKAmelia
By UKAmelia,
in

My goal is to get Omni, I think this is the only 4* in Asheville North?  Thoughts on bidding instead or waiting to book? 

Amenities showing:

4-Star hotel in the Asheville North Area

Your room: 1 King Bed

Amenities: Business Center, Restaurant, Internet, Swimming Pool, Gym/Spa, Non-Smoking

Guest Score: 8+

Check In: Sun, Aug 27, 2017
Check Out: Tue, Aug 29, 2017
Rooms: 1 room for 2 nights
Room Rate: $196.00 per room/night
Taxes & Fees: $84.96
Room Total: $476.96

Hotel Fee: $56.50 (Due at hotel)
Total Price: $533.46

Please conclude your previous Orlando Hotwire condo and Hotwire SeaWorld hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the link provided below):

4* Asheville North for $196
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i would agree with your guess of The Omni Grove Park Inn

As far as waiting to book, nobody can say if rates will come down or continue even higher than they are now.  In regards to bidding, if i was hoping to target the Omni i would require a deep discount vs. the PRICELINE EXPRESS rate above (don't forget to deduct the extra 5% using the link in my signature or at the top of the page) to accept the risk of landing a different 4* hotel in this zone (even though i'm not aware of any other 4 star properties at this location, you never know when something new will be added or a lower star rated hotel upgraded to the 4 star level)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you!

I will use the links here, although I tried the link and code for 5% off and it didn't work? Maybe because I was on a mobile device?  Two weeks ago the price on Priceline express for what I believe to be the same property was in the $210 range, so the price has gone down.  I'm trying to decide whether to gamble or just book at that rate. 

I've gone back and closed out the other two threads, so sorry about that!! 

Did my patience pay off?? I'm seeing a price of $155/night for the same dates, 8/27-29.  It's added a queen bed choice now, though.  I didn't know there were any "1 queen bed" rooms at the Omni Grove Park Inn? But I can't figure out what else it could be in this area. Here's what I got in my search today:

4-Star Hotel in the Asheville North Area

Your room: 1 QUEEN BED

Amenities: Business Center, Restaurant, Internet, Swimming Pool, Gym/Spa, Non-Smoking

Guest Score: 8+

Check In: Sun, Aug 27, 2017 
Check Out: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 
Rooms: 1 rooms for 2 nights 
Room Rate: $155.00 per room/night

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

4* Asheville North for $155
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best geuss for this would be The Omni Grove Park Inn (which does offer Queen bedded rooms that are smaller than their King sized rooms, see different room types/sized HERE)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm the amenity set for this property in the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]