Priceline Hotel: 3* Downtown Grand Rapids

Adventure44
By Adventure44,
in

3* Downtown Grand Rapids

08/02/17- 08/04/17 

$184 

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

100% Recommended 

Price seems high. I am very curious.

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been reported and not certain as to what it may be. However, it does get a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating so certainly solid reviews. What would be your desired budget per night for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I would not mind paying a little more to be within walking distance from Founders. CityFlats is $175 on other websites.  

I am a little nervous to bid on Priceline and end up being North at The Grand River.  That seems to be the express deal.  $80 free parking, business center, indoor or outdoor pool, fitness center, free internet, non smoking. 

That would be a huge savings, so it may be worth paying a taxi. 

For the HOTWIRE property above:

3* Downtown Grand Rapids for $184.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
==> my best guess would be the Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown

What do you consider to be walking distance to Founders (i assume you're referring to the 235 Grandville Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI) as i don't see any hotels within a 1 mile radius of this address when searching using MAPS and HOTELS.com... expand to 3 miles and you begin to see some results)... so maybe a taxi is going to be necessary regardless and the cheaper $80 PRICELINE EXPRESS deal (or bidding on PRICELINE) would be worth the savings?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On Priceline I put in a low bid of $61 for a 3* downtown 08/02/17- 08/04/17.  It was rejected.  I could bid again, but did not want to add $25 or another area.  The Hotwire property went up to $192.  This morning it was gone, but this afternoon it was back to  $184. I ended up going with the CityFlats hotel for $175. Location Location Location!  I can cancel before July 31st, so I will keep an eye on websites for last minute sales.  I will update this if I end up changing my plans.  I used the links for  PRICELINE and HOTWIRE 

Thank you for updating / closing this thread with your decision.

Please use our sister site(s) RefundableRates.com for your back-up reservations (makes it easy to compare rates that have liberal cancellation polities) and our other site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Have a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]