Hotwire Hotel: Williams - please help ID

Irinag
By Irinag,
in

Hi!

I would really appreciate your help on ID on hotels in Williams.

On hotwire (only on easy viewing for some reason) I'm seeing:

3.5*  $143

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2.5* $138

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

2* $108

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Internet access, Golf nearby

Thanks a lot!

When searching for 2a/2c, I'm seeing:

3.5* Williams for $143.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Grand Canyon Railway Hotel would be my guess.

2.5* Williams for $138.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Not certain, but am seeing a 4/5 tripadvisor rating so the property does get solid reviews.

2* Williams for $110.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Guess would be the Williams Grand Canyon Travelodge.

Would any of these options be of interest?

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks! Looks like the  Grand Canyon Railway Hotel has the same rate on booking.com.

Should I say with La Quinta Inn (3*) for the same rate with breakfast, but with cancellation available?

Could you, please, answer my question on Las Vegas thread? Would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot again for all your help!

13 hours ago, Irinag said:

the same rate on booking.com.

As booking is owned by PRICELINE and typically has the same inventory and pricing, why not use our requested sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com where the same Grand Canyon Railway Hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) is offered for the same price and help support the board in the process.:wink: (plus MAPS and HOTELS.com let's you also check HOTWIRE retail rates in the same search as well, just in case that option happens to be cheaper)

Thru the link immediately above it appears that the Grand Canyon is also refundable, but a quick glance it appears that the La Quinta has better reviews.  HOWEVER, if you do go that route i would ask that you first re-book using our MAPS and HOTELS.com link to the
La Quinta Inn and Suites Williams Grand Canyon Area hotel  (confirm your dates on the landing page) and then cancel your current refundable reservation (assuming the price has not changed since your original booking, as both prices are currently the same (and PRICELINE actually $4 less on an all-in basis))

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]