Priceline Hotel: 3* Eugene Best Western New Oregon Motel

carpediem888
By carpediem888,
in

Thought I had narrowed it down to the La Quinta Inn & Suites given its list of amenities and guest rating - but was surprised at the reveal that it was this hotel.  On a road trip, so I'm not expecting Eugene to be a world-class hotel city so keeping an open mind.

Definitely booked through Better Bidding website and used the PRICELINE EXPRESS 5% BB discount - thanks for this!

Amenities list:

Business Center

Complimentary breakfast

Complimentary continental breakfast

Fitness Center

Free High Speed Internet

Free Internet

Free parking

Indoor Pool

Non-smoking Rooms

Pets Allowed

Pool

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were expecting, glad to see you're still happy with the hotel and deal received and can make this work for your needs this trip.

Please try to note (and post) the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates and shows for the hotel before your purchase as they are different than the amenities (above) that are shown after your purchase.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oops.  Even a veteran Better Bidding user can get caught up in the moment and post the wrong set of amenities.  Ha ha!

The deal is still available - and here is what shows BEFORE buying.  (I realize that this is what will help future users.)  :biggrin:

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]