Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Montreal (Old Montreal - Convention Centre) Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites - Montreal Centre-ville Ouest

akdre
By akdre,
in

Won via Priceline's Express Deals.

I also used the better bidding link to PRICELINE as well as the 5% off better bidding promo code which made the $121/night actually $115/night before taxes :)

My situation required two beds which limited my options, and is the reason I went with the express option instead of bidding.

I did try bidding at first, using two different browsers, getting up to $130 for 4 stars or higher in every area except the airport. All of my bids were rejected, and I think I submitted around 16?
I also tried bidding 3.5 stars, maxing out at $75 in the downtown only areas, with all 10 or so bids being rejected. 

It was at that point, I realized that two beds was a better choice anyway and did the express deals.

Check-In:

Sat, Aug 26, 2017

Check-Out:

Mon, Aug 28, 2017

3.5 Stars

Free Internet

Bed Choice Available

2 queen beds, non-smoking room

Neighborhood

Old Montreal - Convention Centre

List price

$181 USD- Priceline

$180.44 USD - Holiday Inn's corporate website

Amenities

Handicap Accessible facilities

Business Center

Fitness Center

Free Internet

Free Internet In Public Areas

Indoor Pool

Non-smoking Rooms

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were successful in landing a nice deal at a hotel with the room configuration that you needed.

To confirm, this is the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites - Montreal Centre-Ville Ouest at 1390, Boulevard Rene-levesque Ouest (and not the Holiday Inn Centreville Downtown at 999 Rue Saint-urbain)?

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property and amenity set to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]