Hotwire Hotel: Pigeon Forge, TN 7/22-7/26/17

mattva
By mattva,
in

Hello,

I see that Inn on the River is on the verified Hotwire list for 2.5 star Pigeon Forge North but, with Hotwire only showing me an abbreviated list of amenities I'm having a hard time figuring this out.

Currently for 2.5 star, I see:

$83/night, free breakfast, free internet, free parking, golf nearby, indoor pool(s), pool(s)

and

$84/night, free breakfast, free parking, internet access, pool(s), self-service laundry

I'm skeptical that either one of these is actually Inn on the River considering their prices are usually considerably higher than these normal rates.

Thanks!

Matt

Best guess/comments for each are inline below:

2.5* Pigeon Forge North - Dollywood for $84.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge 

2.5* Pigeon Forge North - Dollywood for $79.00 (this one has a 50% recommendation so should be enough to know it's not the Inn on the River)
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Pool
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Hotel Pigeon Forge

2.5* Pigeon Forge North - Dollywood for $105.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Parking
Free Internet
Suite
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge 

Are you specifically looking for the Inn on the River or are you open to other properties that may be a good deal for these dates?  What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]