Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Northbrook - Wheeling) Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel

Blue_Imp
By Blue_Imp,
in

Friendly staff with a comfortable room. Ordered room service pizza and beer which was pretty tasty. My son was disappointed there was no free wifi available in the room, but not enough to foot the $10 daily fee. The $123 total included all fees and taxes. 

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Also, i see you have won this hotel previously, are your comments above from that previous stay OR are the dates in this thread incorrect, as your comments seem to indicate that this is a stay that already passed but your dates above are in the future.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities Free parking, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Accessibility Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Yes, this stay is from last year but I see that the hotel is still offering the same deal this year. I thought I had shared this information last year but when I logged into Betterbidding.com recently to use the Bidding Helper I noticed the information was missing. I know it is late but I think it can still be helpful for someone deciding whether or not to take the plunge into using Hotwire to book a hotel (it was a bit intimidating but Betterbidding.com really helped).

Thank you for the follow-up.  We do welcome the older data, just wanted to make sure we had the dates correct so that it would appear correctly in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at this property. If you stay in the area again, definitely check out the Chicago Botanic Garden (chicagobotanic.org), which has a walk-in entrance on the other side of the highway from the Renaissance. There's also a number of very good restaurants within a reasonable drive.

Thanks again and happy 4th.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]