Priceline Hotel: 5* London (Mayfair - Soho) Waldorf London Hilton

annegray
By annegray,
in

Looking on Priceline for a 4 night stay 27th September- 1st October.

There is a 5* for £176 with the following amenities

Free InternetBed ChoiceBusiness CenterFitness Center

Non SmokingRestaurantSwimming Pool

I thought perhaps the Waldorf Hilton?

Seems like a good price wherever!

Thankyou

Please post to the board in USD as it helps make it easier for us to locate the same property among the offers when we replicate your search, as well as keeps all rates on the board consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.

I think this is the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer you're seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

5* Mayfair - Soho for $229
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Waldorf London Hilton

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

40 minutes ago, thereuare said:

5* Mayfair - Soho for $229
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

Did you try clicking the link above (confirm your dates on the landing page) as i show it as still being available (and even $1 cheaper)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not sure if you're getting the 'not available' message when clicking the link OR when trying to make the purchase (after you input your credit card and other information) but the link above is still working for me.

... and i'm not seeing the one you're referring to with Pet Friendly.

Here is another link to the original property (as always, confirm your dates on the landing page): TRY THS LINK

Good luck!

Are you clicking the 'TRY THIS LINK' in my previous post above... as that should take you directly to the offer with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... priced at $228/ntie USD

If it's not working i would try changing your default currency/location to the USD, close the browser, and then try the previous link above again.

Well it came back on for me today. so i booked it, and it is the Hilton Waldorf. Location is where I wanted, so I am happy with the price. Booked through the PRICELINE EXPRESS link on this site so also got the 5% discount so a win win today.

Amenities listed were

Free Interne  tBed Choice  Business Center  Fitness Center

Non Smoking  Restaurant  Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the hotel re-appeared for you and that you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the  Priceline Express Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]