Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Midtown East) Club Quarters, Grand Central

chids
By chids,
in

Hi,

My Travel Dates: 9th July till 15th July

Searching for PRICELINE EXPRESS deals. Need help with identifying hotels.

Opt 1: 

3.5-Star Hotel @ 149$

Times Square - Theatre District

Amenities: Free Internet, Bed Choice,Business Center,Fitness Center ,Non Smoking, Pets Allowed, Restaurant

Opt 2: 

3-Star Hotel , Midtown East @ 166$

Amenities: Free Internet, Bed Choice, Business Center, Fitness Center, Non Smoking

Can you suggest which hotel would these be? Also is bidding a better option for these dates? Please suggest. Looking for a free Wi-fi based hotel in these areas. Alternatively, can you suggest any amount & hotels for bidding? I am looking for a 4star around $125-140 range.

Regards

Chids

Given that you were very lucky to be able to cancel a Hotwire purchase for this same trip do you really now want to bid on PRICELINE where you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid... as it would appear you do have some specifics/needs that you want in a hotel for this trip and therefore it would be better to use PRICELINE EXPRESS (or a different offer from HOTWIRE) where you can now a little more about the hotel, reviews, and take a guess as to what it is that you may receive.

As the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers above are over your stated ideal $140/nite budget, how flexible is your budget?

What are the most important aspects that you're looking for in a hotel for this stay?  Why the offers above (when i see higher star rated hotels that are priced for less)?

Let us know more about your needs for this trip and we will try to suggest the offers that best meet your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, the main concern is the area...I am looking at the Midtown East or the times square area..

I did State my budget but I am a bit flexible with it... I am ok to stretch till around 180 inclusive if all tax..3.5-4 star is good for me.

I am ok to try Hotwire too if there are any good options. Kindly suggest anything as I need to finish the booking today.

Hi, the main concern is the area...I am looking at the Midtown East or the times square area..

I did State my budget but I am a bit flexible with it... I am ok to stretch till around 180-200 inclusive of all tax..3.5-4 star is good for me.

I am ok to try Hotwire too if there are any good options. Kindly suggest anything as I need to finish the booking today.

Some of what I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

3.5* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen for $137
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>My guess would be the Watson

3.5* Times Square - Theatre District for $150
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Washington Jefferson or the Night, but the latter would be more likely

HOTWIRE:

4* Midtown East for $153.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Guess would be the Club Quarters Grand Central

4* Union Square - Flatiron for $154.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  I'll guess Hotel3232 would be a possibility here.

Would any of these possibilities be of interest? Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your needs and you're pleased with the outcome.

You're also near my often recommended Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) which has one of the best bagels in the city, makes for a nice, and relatively inexpensive, breakfast among local NYers.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]