Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis - St. Paul (MSP Airport - Mall of America) Residence Inn By Marriott Bloomington By Mall Of America

blobula
By blobula,
in

Hello,

i was was hoping I could get some help identifying the following hotels

Dates are 7/6/17 - 7/9/17 

Hotwire Easy View

4* Bloomington Mall of America - MSP Airport $83

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Clicking is this a good price indicates this may be the JW Marriot Mall of America

Hotwire Easy View

4* Bloomington West Mall of America $83

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Clicking is this a good price indicates this may the Hilton or the Westin Edina

Hotwire Easy View

4.5* Bloomington Mall of America - MSP Airport $104. 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

Clicking is this a good price indicates this may be the Radisson Blu

Hotwire Easy View

3* Bloomington Mall of America - MSP Airport

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Suite, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette

Is this the Residence Inn?

I believe these are also listed in PRICELINE EXPRESS for a few dollars less. 

Thank you!

57 minutes ago, blobula said:

I believe these are also listed in PRICELINE EXPRESS for a few dollars less.

... so is there a reason we're looking at the HOTWIRE properties instead of the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers are cheaper, then why not start there?

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and special criteria in regards to amenities, room configuration, number of guests, etc?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers are cheaper, then why not start there?

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and special criteria in regards to amenities, room configuration, number of guests, etc?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

I'm looking for something close to the mall and surrounding attractions, suitable for kids, suite would be nice, free breakfast, and pool. We have stayed at the Hilton, Springhill Suites and Crowne Plaza. The Hilton and Crowne Plaze were not to our liking just because it was further away from places to eat. Spring Hill Suites is perfect but I don't believe it's offered to bid on or at a discount. Max I'd want to pay without knowing what I'm getting is $100.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the links below.)

3.5* Bloomington West - Mall of America for $95
Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Possible match for the Embassy Suites.

4* Bloomington West - Mall of America for $80
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Possible match for the Hilton

3* Bloomington West - Mall of America for $60
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Possible match for the Park Plaza.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

I booked via PRICELINE EXPRESS and chose a 3* MSP Airport - Mall of America listing for $79.

Amenities: 

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

This ended up being the Residence Inn. I had originally thought this might be the Best Western Plus.

Thank you for your help!

Congrats on your success.

Very nice deal for a Residence Inn in this area for this period. Hope you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that the one you received is the Residence Inn by Marriott Bloomington by Mall of America at 7850 Bloomington Ave South?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]