Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (O'Hare Intl Airport Ord North) Holiday Inn Chicago - Elk Grove

adslpx
By adslpx,
in

65% Approval

Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

O'Hare North

3 stars

I wish you'd guys update your hotel list more. Hotels I see on the threads are not in the list and that makes finding possible matches easier. I did use your link to make this reservation.

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay and the room rate per nite so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

We are in the process of cleaning up some lose ends, but we actually just did a major update to the Hotel Lists so that now each of the zones matches the name of the HOTWIRE zone.  If you're seeing hotels in threads that are reported as wins that are not in the hotel lists, it is likely that the hotel has changed names or simply do to a change in zone name or boundary, but as i just noted, our zone names should match the HOTWIRE zone name so it should be easy to see the reported hotels within each zone when trying to research a HOTWIRE hotel that appears on your search... and of course you can always ask the board for help with any given offer from HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS.

If there is a specific property that you're not seeing in the hotel lists please let me know via PM and i will investigate as to why it is not appearing.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]