Priceline Hotel: 4* Milwaukee (Downtown Milwaukee) Hyatt Regency Milwaukee

Travelgirl22
By Travelgirl22,
in

Been looking to get a one night in Milwaukee during Summerfest, a Saturday night, the hardest to get!  Checked for a few days (when only one $400 a night hotel was showing) and finally got the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee on Hotwire with these amenities:

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Quick question:  What does the "Is this a good price" tool do?  It never lists any suggested hotels when I click it.

This site has been SO helpful for so many trips over the years!!  :D

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this property and are pleased with the results.

The IS THIS A GOOD PRICE button should list hotels of that star rating in the area and the current retail price for your dates.  If you're not seeing such a list do you get a message that the system can't find any hotels of that star rating in the zone OR does nothing happen?  Also, can you try:

1) a different zone and/or star rating

2) try the same button in the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of the BiddingHelper.com

If you don't see results from above (and especially if nothing happens when you click the link) please send us a message along with the parameters you are searching (city, dates, etc), the offer you are are trying to use the IS THIS A GOOD PRICE button with (star rating, zone, and room rate per nite), as well as any information about the system you are using (Windows/Mac, what version, browser and version, type of device if not a desktop computer, etc) as we can then try to replicate the issue.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply!  My apologies, I should add here that my purchase was via PRICELINE EXPRESS and NOT HOTWIRE!  I had tried to purchase a similar deal on Hotwire but the website was having problems, so I booked via Priceline Express.  :blink: Can you please move to the appropriate forum?  Thank you!

I will retry the Is THis a Good Deal" tool.  When I've used it before I get the error message "Can't find data, try again later".

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]