Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park) Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker At Michigan

claireday
By claireday,
in

Hi, I'm really glad I found this place because I need help figuring out a mystery hotel with Priceline's Express Deals. 

It's a 4-Star Hotel, O'Hare Airport (ORD) South (Rosemont), travel dates are 8/16 - 8/19, $85/night.

Amenities included: free internet, business center, fitness center, non-smoking, pets allowed

Is this the Hyatt Regency O'Hare? I feel like it is but I would appreciate any help from the knowledgeable people here. I'm going to Chicago for the first time and want to stay within walking distance of the Rosemont Theatre, and the Hyatt would be the most convenient. 

Thank you in advance for any help! 

Welcome to BetterBidding... we're glad you found us too!:smile:

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

4* O'Hare Airport (ORD) South for $85
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Hyatt Regency O Hare (9300 Bryn Mawr Road)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi! I have two wins to report. 

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal that I got, the amenities listed were:

Free Internet

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

I was hoping for the Hyatt Regency in Millennium Park but I waited too long and I think it's all booked out for my dates. That being said, I'm still really happy I'll be staying at a great location within walking distance of everything. I'm excited!

For my last night in Chicago, I decided to stay close to the O'Hare airport and the Rosemont Theatre. 

I bid $75 on Priceline for a 4* hotel in O'Hare Airport (ORD) South area, for one night (8/18 - 8/19), and won a room at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. Very happy with this. 

Thank you for all the help and information you guys provide here. This forum has been a huge assistance during my trip-planning. 

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this property, which is actually a better location than the Hyatt by a couple of blocks. Glad you are looking forward to your stay and please let us know if you have any Chicago city questions.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE link to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Additionally, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the Hyatt ORD win as a separate thread so that it can appear in search results as well as under the site's .Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]