Priceline Hotel: 3* Embassy Suites , El Paso, TX Airport

ttmom
By ttmom,
in

Hello, 

3* Embassy Suites , El Paso, TX Airport

I am scheduled to travel to El Paso to attend my brother's graduation from the MSG Academy. My parents are also traveling. I need two rooms June 21 through June 24, 2017. I am willing to pay up to $100 a night. It is located in the El Paso Airport zone. I don't know the amenities. Is it possible for me to try to get this property?

Please start by adding the dates to your previous McComb Priceline hotel purchase                so that win can appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and our Priceline Maps (even though the win was some time ago, it's useful information for others in an area where we don't see too much activity)

In regards to your stay above, with the Embassy Suites El Paso selling for $199/nite i think your chances of winning, or being offered this property, are very low (especially with a dozen or so other 3* hotels in the zone that are priced lower for these dates)... and i have looked at both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE and do not see what i believe to be this property offered thru either service.

What is your gameplan should you be able to get this hotel for $100 or less?  I am seeing the Hyatt Place El Paso Airport offered for $117/nite  which appears to be very close to the Embassy Suites and also offers similar amenities (an oversized room, free breakfast) should this work for your needs.

If you must have the Embassy Suites it would be appreciated if you used OUR LINK for your purchase.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]