Hotwire Hotel: 3* Eau Claire Clarion Hotel Campus Area

mksmlayman
By mksmlayman,
in

I tried to bid on Priceline for a 3.5* in all 3 Eau Claire zones but was rejected up to $62.  There was also a 3* shown on Priceline Express for $62, but I took this Hotwire option for $66 because it offered free breakfast and I was able to select my bed choice.  The room rate shown on the hotel's website was $95.96, but it also showed taxes and fees of $40.01!  The total Hotwire rate for this room was $81.50 with taxes/fees.

Amenities shown were Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Used the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link.

Thanks to all who keep this site going.

Congrats on your success.

Very nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List. If you look under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account, can you confirm if you see any additional amenities (such as accessible amenities) listed? Thanks.

I'll also note - pretty nature spot not too far away. http://www.co.eau-claire.wi.us/departments/departments-l-z/parks-forest/parks/big-falls-county-park

Enjoy your stay.

AFTER I booked this hotel through Hotwire, the following amenities were shown on the hotel information/receipt:

Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

These items did not show up before I booked.

26 minutes ago, mksmlayman said:

These items did not show up before I booked.

If you want to see them beforehand which can help in researching/identifying the hotel, use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the list.:wink:

Thanks for the follow-up... have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]