Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Convention Center) Anaheim Marriott Suites

bclayton
By bclayton,
in

Can someone please help me identify this hotel? I think I know which one it is, but just want to double-check. 

Orange County California area

2.5-Star Hotel   Lake Forest - Mission Viejo 

Set near Limestone Canyon Regional Park, Crystal Cove State Park, Whiting Ranch Regional Wilderness Park and Cleveland National Forest outdoor recreation, this Saddleback Valley area offers visitors the chance to get away from it all while still staying within easy reach of Los Angeles and San Diego. Visitors are also within a short drive of Laguna Beach, John Wayne Airport, Irvine Spectrum Center shopping and dining and the University of California, Irvine campus.

Your hotel is similar to Holiday Inn, Best Western, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn by Marriott and Marriott Springhill Suites

$85/night

Booking Details

Check-In:Wed, Jun 07, 2017

Check-Out:Sun, Jun 11, 2017

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Rancho Mirage Priceline Express thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated as the information helps others researching and keeps the board organized. Thanks again.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

20 hours ago, bclayton said:

Check-In:Wed, Jun 07, 2017

Check-Out:Sun, Jun 11, 2017

What are the correct dates of your stay, as June 7 was yesterday.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

2.5* Lake Forest - Mission Viejo for $79
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
==> best guess would be the Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can someone please help me identify this hotel. I'm trying to chose between a couple of express deals checking in today.

3.5- Star Hotel - John Wayne Airport (SNA), Orange County Area 

Very Good: 8+

$79

Free Internet Airport Shuttle Business Cente rFitness Center

Non SmokingPets AllowedRestaurantSwimming Pool

Check-in 6/8 check out 6/11

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

2 hours ago, bclayton said:

I will keep you posted if I end up booking this offer.

Please follow-up your threads with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans. (and prevents any delay in having your future threads responded to)

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* John Wayne Airport (SNA), Orange County for $79
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport

Good luck!

I won the following hotel:

Anaheim Marriott Suites

Disneyland - Convention Center (Garden Grove)

3.5 Star

$62.00 per night

Check in 6/9

Check out 6/11

Free Internet Business Center Free Internet In Public Areas Fitness Center Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Non Smoking Pets Allowed Restaurant Swimming Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool

I also won this hotel for my parents.

3 Star - Irvine Spectrum - Laguna Hills, CA

$94.00 Per night

check in 6/9

check out 6/11

8+ Rating

Free Internet Free Parking Business Center Free Internet In Public Areas Free Internet In Room Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities Non Smoking Pets Allowed Restaurant Swimming Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool

Thank you for sharing your win(s) with the board.

We will use this thread for your first purchase for the Anaheim Marriott Suites... please post a NEW TOPIC for your second purchase (and include the name of the hotel you that won as it's not in your post) so that each win can have its own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and our Priceline Maps.

In the future please also note the amenities that are shown by PRICELINE EXPRESS prior to your purchase as they are different than the amenities that are shown after your purchase.

Hope you and your parents have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]