Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Mount Vernon (Burlington - Mount Vernon, WA) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Burlington

shallie
By shallie,
in

Hi There, 

I bid 55.00 yesterday using the PRICELINE link from this website for the above area. I've won many times in the past for the Skagit Best Western Plus. I'm bidding for mid July. 

I almost always get a suggestion bid back in my email. However this time it didn't. 

Does this mean that the area may be much higher then what I bid. i started at 55.00. 

Thanks in advance! 

If your bids aren't accepted, rates are higher but it really depends on dates - which dates are you looking for? Additionally, if you have won the BW many times in the past, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share those wins (as separate threads) as the information does help others. Thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I am wanting check in July 18 check out July 20th. 2017. 

I won last year at this same time. I have posted previous wins. I will definetely post again should my bid be accepted. I am looking at the 2.5 star hotes. Thanks! 

On HOTWIRE:

2.5* Mount Vernon - Burlington for $105.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best Western Plus Skagit Valley And Convention Center

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

2.5* Burlington - Mount Vernon for $99
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>> Best Western College Way Inn or Best Western Plus Skagit Valley Inn And Convention Center, although more likely the latter.

So both HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS rates are signaling a more expensive/busy period and a higher bid is going to be required. What would be your desired budget per night?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi Again 

So I've changed my dates and now looking for check in Monday July 17th and check out Wednesday July 18th. I'm seeing prices around 88.00 which I like as we're in Canada and with the exchange rate that makes it another 40%. 

It looks like both the Priceline and Hotwire express could be ==>  Best Western Plus Skagit Valley And Convention Center

I'm just wondering if you would agree ? My mom is 84 and she loves this hotel so this is where we'd like to stay. 

Thanks in advance! 

Please always include the full amenity set of the property you're inquiring about.

I'm assuming it's this one (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

2.5* Burlington - Mount Vernon for $87
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> if this is what you're seeing best guess for this offer would be the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Burlington

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

PS- and please update your email address associated with the board so that any alerts you get regarding topics that you have subscribed to or that you have received a message don't bounce back to us.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm looking at the HOTWIRE for $88.00 from July 17th to July 19th, 2017 . 2 Rooms / 2 adults per room. 

Complimentary

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Free parking

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Indoor pool(s)Pool(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Thanks! 

17 minutes ago, thereuare said:

PS- and please update your email address associated with the board

2x

8 minutes ago, shallie said:

I'm looking at the HOTWIRE

... another reason to include the amenities in your post and not just refer to it by price and star rating, avoids a lot of confusion.:wink:

For the HOTWIRE offer above I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thanks for your help! 95% recommend 

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

For this HOTWIRE offer:

2.5* Mount Vernon - Burlington for $89.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess would be the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Burlington

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes.

Tried PRICELINE name your own price without any luck. So I used PRICELINE EXPRESS. I used the BiddingHelper.com from this forum and booked from there.

We booked two nights, two rooms.

Amenities:

- Free Parking

- Business Center

- Free Internet

- Free Breakfast

- Indoor or Outdoor Pool

- Fitness Center

- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Price breakdown:

Room subtotal:$344.00 for two nights, two rooms; working out to $86.00 a night.

Taxes & fees:$59.96

Trip Protection: $20.00

Total : $423.96

We're happy as this hotel also has outside bbq's for guests use.

I

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]