Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho) The Cavendish London

panamsfo
By panamsfo,
in

Please let me know if you have any insight on which hotel this might be. The hotel comes up using hotwire but not when I use bidding helper. TA 4.5 (2001+ reviews).

London 09/06 - 09/09/17
4* London Mayfair - Piccadilly - Soho - $186.00

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

Thanks for your help. 

I don't see this in the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW or the 'regular' HOTWIRE tab... are you still seeing this one on your own search?  If so, are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0chidlren?

I am seeing this offer that is similar in price:

4* HOTWIRE Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $182.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> the Thistle Trafalgar Square Hotel would be my best guess for this one

There is also this offer from PRICELINE EXPRESS (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Mayfair - Soho for $152
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my guess here would be the Strand Palace Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

It appears that you purchased the original hotel listed which is different than the one that i had seen above, can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities) that appears when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right corner of the HOTWIRE home page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think the hotel I won is the same hotel which I asked about at the beginning of this thread with a different amenity set. Below is the full list of amenities listed before I made the purchase and confirmed on the my trips link on Hotwire. After BB replied to my original question, I returned to Hotwire (via BB) and the listing was the same (price, 100% recommended, TA 4.5 (2001+ reviews) with the different amenity set. With the Hotwire reviews at 100% and TA at 4.5, I went for it and am very happy with the results.    

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access

Thanks for your help. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]