Hotwire Hotel: 3-star Resort in Hyannis - Hyannis Port - West Yarmouth area Tue, Jun 13 - Sat, Jun 17

dansound
By dansound,
in

Hello,

new round here :-)

looking to see if i can find out what hotel this is

Hotel details;

Complimentary

Free InternetFree parking

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Pool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

price is 97gbp, using uk site.

many thanks

22 minutes ago, dansound said:

new round here :-)

Not really... please start by following-up your previous Malta Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above. :wink:

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Also, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

In your reply please provide the full amenity set as well as the room rate per nite in USD.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

got the tool working, but prices are in UDS and not sure if it is the same place...

have refined the search on both hotwire and the tool to return same star rating, same trip advisor band, same area..

but there are two options on the tool, and 1 on hotwire, unless the tool takes a hotwire 2.5 and make it a 3?

thanks

Danny

9 minutes ago, dansound said:

unless the tool takes a hotwire 2.5 and make it a 3?

No, it wouldn't do that.

9 minutes ago, dansound said:

but prices are in UDS

In the BiddingHelper.com HOTWIRE tab what if you chance the currency drop down on the top right corner of the page to GBP (or whatever currency it is that you would like to purchase in)?

Why not use our tool(s) for both your searches and purchase so that we are sure we are both talking about the same property, have the complete information needed to research the hotel, and so there is no ambiguity about the hotel in question.:wink:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

please excuse my incompetence, i'm not intentionally being dimwitted :-)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking 

I'm seeing:

3* Hyannis - Hyannis Port - West Yarmouth for $122.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==>  Guess would be the Cape Codder Resort. Would this possibility be of any interest?

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

really appreciate you getting back to me, i had guessed it might have been that, and it says the last person to book got that.

not really feeling the love for that one, to be honest. Although we are trading with a child, i don't really want to in a resort that is as family focused as that.

thanks

Danny  

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Have a good trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]