Priceline Hotel: 5* express deal mag mile -gold coast

Doombot
By Doombot,
in

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking on the link below.)

5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $186
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>My guess would be the Trump.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, im actually trying to figure out which hotel i want to stay at in chicago. 186 for a 5* seems like a really good deal but im travelling with a friend and want 2 beds and the 5* doesnt give that option. Im primarily looking at millenium park, gold coast, the loop, and north river. Any recommendations?

PRICELINE EXPRESS does not guarantee 2 beds unless it is a listing with "bed choice" option and that is one of the options. You can request two beds with the hotel after booking, but it isn't guaranteed - the hotel may say yes, may say yes and charge more or may say no.

If you want to take a risk in terms of not getting two beds, I'll suggest this listing (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown - River North for $119
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>This would be a possible match for the Palomar, which would be an extremely good deal for a well-reviewed Kimpton property (and a 4.5* in general during this time of year) right in the middle of the River North area - easy walk to restaurants and nightlife. Plus, the coupon code in my signature takes another 5% off, which brings it down to around $113 and change. All other 4.5*'s downtown for these dates are about $25 more - and this is a particularly good 4.5*.

Would this option be of interest? If not, are you seeing any listings with bed choice on PRICELINE EXPRESS that are of interest? HOTWIRE listings sometimes show bed choice, but searching for 2 adults/2 children (even if there isn't 2 children) should result in some sort of bedding (2 beds, 1 + rollaway, 1+ sofabed) for the indicated party.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I did find a deal on Hotwire that i wanted to figure out

Its a 4.5* all suite hotel on hotwire

The dates are july 6th-10th

The area is Magnificant mile- water tower area for 172/night

Amenities include

Business center

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Indoor pool(s)

Internet access

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke free rooms

4.5* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $172.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  With 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating showing on the detail page, this would be a possible match for the Omni Suites. Great reviews, great location.

Would this possibility be of interest?

Hmmm this ones a little cheaper what do you think about it?

Hotwire

4.5* magnificant mile - water tower

7/6-7/10

152/night

Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Indoor pool(s)

Internet access

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]