Hotwire Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki Waterfront) Hawaii Prince

Pauly
By Pauly,
in

:)

Hello friendly strangers,

I'm an Aussie who knows nothing about Hawaii, nor these opaque bidding sites, so am flying a little blind.

Any idea if this following might be a nice hotel? Which might it be?

Oahu/Honolulu/Waikiki "Waterfront" - 1 adult, 1 room.

Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Spa, Business listed @ US $165 per night in early March.

Thanks in advance for any help and guidance,

Pauly

Hey again,

The same details (even the 4.5 / 5 stars from 40 responses on the trip advisor website) give me $150 today. It's listed as best value, customer favourite. but the retail price and estimate saving have also dropped in only 3 days.

Is it possible that there are 2 hotels with identical specifications/amenities/trip advisor rating and responses?

Thanks - hoping somebody knows what I'm almost ready to book in.

Pauly

Thanks for putting the info on here of your Hotwire win.

This 'new' win confirms (more or less) the hotel as it appears in the Vacation Package (scroll down the page)

The same details (even the 4.5 / 5 stars from 40 responses on the trip advisor website) give me $150 today. It's listed as best value, customer favourite. but the retail price and estimate saving have also dropped in only 3 days.

Is it possible that there are 2 hotels with identical specifications/amenities/trip advisor rating and responses?

The rates offered by hotwire (and the hotels) can change daily so this was probably the same hotel and luckily you got it at the lower rate :)

Enjoy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]