Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Vancouver Downtown Shopping and Entertainment District) Century Plaza Hotel and Spa

drdawg
By drdawg,
in

4 star hotel, dates are may 30 to june 3rd. stanley park zone

2 adults 2 kids 165 a night. 

bed choice

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

hotrate hotel

4-star Hotel in Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park area

Tue, May 30 - Sat, Jun 03  1 Room,  2 Adults,  2 Children

95% recommended

3.5-star Hotel in Downtown - Shopping, Dining, & Entertainment area

134 us dollars

Tue, May 30 - Sat, Jun 03  1 Room,  2 Adults,  2 Children

downtown/shopping/dining area

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotelFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Pet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSuite

80 percent recommended

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Sedona Hotwire and Punta Cana Hotwire threads (post what you decided for those stays within those threads, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated as it helps others researching and keeps the board organized.

Additionally,please keep all posts for this stay within this thread - thanks.

For the above listings - I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

here are the ones i am looking for now:

vancouver

4.5 star in Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention  Center, & Stanley Park  180 dollars

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Second one is 3.5 star Downtown - Shopping, Dining, & Entertainment 130 dollars

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Suite, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.5* Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $180.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  The Hyatt has been seen with this amenity set so that would be my guess.

3.5* Downtown - Shopping, Dining & Entertainment for $132.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Suite
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the Century Plaza.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 0:50 PM, AaronJB said:

3.5* Downtown - Shopping, Dining & Entertainment for $132.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Suite
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the Century Plaza.

This ended up being century plaza hotel and spa..i would say it is a 3 star...older and run down in the rooms.  We were disappointed beyond belief.  The first room had two double beds...one bed was slanted to one side so the kid kept rolling off onto me or my wife...we told them the next morning.  we then had to tell them again the second morning...second night we got back to room and still nothing done!  we call down and get a bunch of BS. finally the move us to a king suite room and they finally agree to put the one good bed on top of the sofa bed or on the ground so that i can a bed in the room for me and one kid rather then sleep on sofa bed.  i told manager, i wasn't pissed that the bed was messed up, but i was pissed it took a second night and full day before i could get a manager to come up and see it and fix it!  

anyway would not recommend at all!

Thanks for the re-cap.  Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay at this property... hopefully the stay got better after the bed situation was resolved.

Please try to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner (perhaps another user was also looking to stay in Vacouver during your date range above).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]