Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Phoenix (Chandler - Gilbert) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chandler - Phoenix

Warbird
By Warbird,
in

Well, this was kind of a surprise.  I was bidding on Chandler - Gilbert and the location is more Phoenix - Chandler.

I did the PRICELINE EXPRESS option and narrowed my choices down to Wifi and Free Breakfast.  Two choices came up, one a 2 star and the other a 2.5 star.

I chose the 2.5 star since it had a 8/10 guest rating whereas the 2 star had no rating showing.

The symbols were as follows:

Free Breakfast

Free Wifi

Free Parking

Outdoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Handicap Accessible

Business Center

It's all good though.  For the price and free breakfast I can drive two or three miles to my final destination.

On PRICELINE's hotel results page a price of $61.00 per night was showing compared to my $49.00 per night.  Well done Betterbidding!

Thanks,

John

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and that this property will work well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

For the future please try to note that amenities that are associated with the property and shown before your purchase as they are different than the amenities that are shown after your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]