Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun (Hotel Zone - Convention Center) Krystal Grand Punta Cancun

kingbish99
By kingbish99,
in

Hey, I'm new to the site and I wanted to say that I appreciate all the help that goes around here. 

Anyway, I'm looking on Hotwire on a 4 Star Resort in Hotel Zone Convention Center Area in Cancun. 5/29 - 6/4 - 3 Adults. 

Price - $130

Amenities - Free Internet, Free Parking, Airport Shuttle, Business Center, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Self-Service laundry

Something tells me it could be the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun, any thoughts? 

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and thanks for the compliments on the site :smile:)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* HOTWIRE Hotel Zone - Convention Center for $130.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Wheelchair Accessible
==> if this is what you're seeing, i'd agree that the best guess for this one would be the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your quick reply! I did as you said and found all the amenities listed on the BiddingHelper.com tool. 

I am almost ready to book, but before I do can we say almost for certain that I'd receive the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun? I've also done all my homework and all signs lead to it being the hotel of my preference. I would be really surprised if it weren't, considering only this hotel matches the amenities listed. 

We can't see the hotel name either, so can never be 100% certain, but we're in agreement that the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun would seem to be the most likely outcome.

If you're concerned, since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That is a great idea, I think I will go ahead and try it out. Is it safe to say that the hotel offered at the first night of my stay, would be the same hotel should I book again for the remaining nights? 

I'm sorry for all the questions and I do appreciate your help. 

You need to first search:

First nite of your stay and then a separate search for the remaining nites

==> for the offer for each search compare as much of the info that HOTWIRE provides (amenities, % recommended, overall user review rating, individual items that are reviewed (cleanliness, location, etc), any TA info, etc, etc)

If you can't get the same hotel to appear on both searches above you could also try doing the same but check for the last nite of your stay and then the 'remaining' nites would be the beginning nites.

Hope that makes sense, but if not, feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

I've gone ahead and did as you suggested. After doing a search comparing the first night to the remaining nights, the results for both searches were the same. With that being said, I booked the first night and did receive the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun. Booked the remaining nights right after and received the same hotel! I'm glad that it worked out as planned.

Of course I used the HOTWIRE links on the board, as well as the coupon code for $15 off - so thank you for that. 

Once again thank you for all your help in helping me book the hotel I was looking for at a great rate. I will most definitely refer to this website again for my future travel plans. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it worked out so well and that you (and the rest of your group) are happy with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]