Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Ivy Boutique Hotel

zerocool1234
By zerocool1234,
in

Hey there.  I'm looking at 2 4.5* options in River North and Magnificient Mile area for 5/16-5/17.  Would like some help ID'ing.  Thanks for the help!

River North

-------------

Amenities

Boutique hotel | Business center | Fitness center | Golf nearby | Pet friendly | Smoke-free rooms | Spa services

$213

2001+ tripadvisor reviews

My guess is James Hotel

Magnificient Mile

-------------------

Amenities

Boutique hotel | Internet access | Restaurant(s) | Smoke-free rooms | Spa services

$199

Bed options available

501-1000 tripadvisor reviews

I'm guessing the Ivy based on previous forum posts.  Though on the hotel list it doesn't say anything about spa services

Welcome to Betterbidding.

For the first listing - 

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Are you looking for something particular in terms of hotel? I'm quite familiar with Chicago and would be happy to research and make recommendations.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

River North looks slightly different.  The pricing is different so I'm not sure if it's the same hotel I get when I go directly to hotwire?  It's listed as $210 on the tool with the following

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Magnificient Mile hotel looks the same as I had posted initially.

Seeing:

4.5* River North for $210.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Likely James

4.5* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $200.00
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Guess would be Ivy.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

1 hour ago, zerocool1234 said:

not sure if it's the same hotel I get when I go directly to hotwire?

You can purchase directly within the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab... you'll have more confidence we're both referring to the same hotel and it's a few dollars cheaper than the 'regular' HOTWIRE tab.:wink:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]