Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Hyatt Place Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

John Liu
By John Liu,
in

Another PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for help:

3-Star Express Deal Condo, $79/night, from May 28 to June 1, 1 room for a couple and one child (2 years old)

Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista Area

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

What this hotel could be? Thanks a lot!

Are you still seeing this listing when searching for these dates? I'm not seeing a condo property in this zone.

Additionally, let us know more about what you are looking for and we can also research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

you mean you can't find the express deal listed? I can find it.

I am looking for a hotel (not sure), 3*+, free breakfast, swimming pool, under $100/night

1 room for a couple and one child, from 5/28 to 6/1

area: 

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek

Walt Disney World - Disney Springs

Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East

And It seems some deals are 4star and low price than it listed above, without free breakfast. What about the choice without free breakfast?

I think the property you're seeing is in the Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East zone (whereas above you listed it as being in the Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista zone, which is different).  I'm seeing this offer:

3* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East for $81
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this offer would be the Grand Beach Resort By Diamond Resorts

Does this work for your needs this trip?  If not, please provide the full details of the other hotel(s) you're referencing above and we will have a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry i missed that differentiation.

I see the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer you're referencing now... a guess would be the Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista, but i'm not certain.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're referring to this Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista Marriott Village property, it would NOT be this one as this property is located in PRICELINE's Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East zone.

This Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista/Walt Disney World would be a possibility, but i would still slightly tend to favor the Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista as the more likely of the two.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Here is another deal: 

2.5-Star Express Deal Hotel, 44/night, 7+ rating

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Is that Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista?

It seems that very low price and quite similar quanity with above deal.

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link:

2.5* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista for $44
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> the Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista would be my best guess here

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

3.5-Star Express Deal Hotel  , from 5/29-6/01, $78/night, 9+

Hoel Amenities are follows:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Is that "Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Buena Vista"? It is a quite new hotel.

I can't chose the room type. Is it possible for a couple and 2years child to sleep?

Thanks a lot.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista for $78
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would indeed be the Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Although technically all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy, Hyatt Place properties tend to have large rooms as well as a pullout sofabed, not to mention this location is 'family friendly' in the sense that hotels often have a high percentage of rooms that can accommodate quad occupancy... personally i wouldn't be too concerned with a 2 year old as a 3rd guest, although perhaps a better option thru HOTWIRE:

3* HOTWIRE Disney - Lake Buena Vista for $70.00 (look for the 100% recommended)
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Wheelchair Accessible
==> best guess for this property would also be the Hyatt Place Orlando/Lake Buena Vista.

This HOTWIRE offer not only comes out a few dollars cheaper, but also allows you to search for 1room/2adults/1child.  As well, when booked thru the HOTWIRE TAB at BiddingHelper.com. (look for the 100% recommended to make sure you're looking at the same property) it is also showing a Bed Choice for this same price:

1 king and 1 sofa bed

2 queen and 1 sofa bed

... so you can choose which room type you would like while also 'declaring' 2adults/1child for the room

I assume this will work for your needs?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal on this property and it was the one you were hoping for, easily accommodating everyone.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Easy to find out by going to Hyatt Place Orlando/Lake Buena Vista and reading the description:

Take advantage of the free WiFi in rooms and public areas, as well as hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily. You'll be happy that self parking and a theme park shuttle are also included.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]