Priceline Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (Financial District - Embarcadero) Omni San Francisco Hotel

mphysick
By mphysick,
in

Could you please help identify this San Francisco hotel:

Date: 22 July - 25 July

San Francisco (Union Square East)

4* for 171 USD per night

Full Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into the property above.

I am however seeing this for not much more (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill for $206 (or $196 using the link in my signature)
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my best guess here would be the Orchard Hotel or the Orchard Garden, both of which gets excellent reviews

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have been away and only just clicked the link you kindly provided today.  It appears that this property is now no longer available.  There is another property however in the same area on Priceline Express:

San Francisco (Union Square East - Nob Hill Area)

Good 7+/10

4* for 242 USD per night

Restaurant, Non-Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Room Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults - 1 Bed Requested.

Room Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults - 2 Beds Requested.

Could you please help identify this hotel?

I'm not seeing the property you are above, i'm seeing the following PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill for $224
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Orchard Hotel or the Orchard Garden Hotel would be my guess, although i think the latter is slightly more likely than the former, although you should be prepared for either

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Could you please help identify this PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel in San Francisco hotel:

4* San Francisco (South of Market - Moscone Center Area)

204 USD per night

Amenities: 

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

King Bed - $204/night

King Bed - Superior Room$220/night

King Bed - Executive Room$226/night

Room Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults$231/night

King Bed - Corner Room$242/night

King Bed - Nonsmoking Deluxe Room$286/night

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* South of Market - Moscone Center for $204
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Guess would be the Hotel Zelos.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Union Square East for $184.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess would be the Stanford Court San Francisco 

Is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

My apologies - I thought I needed to use the Hotwire forum for those inquiries and the Priceline forum one for Priceline inquiries.  It makes sense to keep them all in the one topic regardless.  As for what I am looking form, I am a very light sleeper, so I was interested in staying at a property that was in a quiet area and received very good reviews (particularly in relation to noise).  I have now been successful in this and will reply and report win as suggested.

Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Pets Policy: Dogs weighing up to 40 pounds are permitted. Maximum two pets per room. If guest will have more than 2 pets in the room they must contact the directly to discuss. Guests are required to pay a non-refundable cleaning fee of 100.00 US

I used the link and added the code BB17MAY and received 5% off this price - I haven't reflected this discount in my winning bid price above.

After mush research I decided on the Omni as this hotel was highly regarded and met my needs.  Thanks to the resources on this site was able to determine that this was the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel listed.  The price is significantly lower (40%) than the advertised price for the property during this time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]