NYC 1-2 days

Rog3r
By Rog3r,
in

Hello everyone! Last Christmas I got the help I nee and you guy are geat thanks you!!

i wish I could get the same help. I am going to arrive to NYC on Saturday morning around 1-2 am and I ideally I want to spend 1 night there. We are four people. We are not looking for something fancy but we need a parking.

i know that usually check in is around 1-2pm and checkout is the next day by noon.

i want to know that is it possible to check in at 1-2 am instead thus saving us an additional day and more money that we don't have.

we don't mind 2 different rooms and it's ideal this way.

thank you in advance!!

Hey thanks for the reply!

i can push my hour of arrival to maybe 5-6am

the dates are for the Saturday am to Sunday early am 

price is around 0-250 per night for all 4 of us and ideally we want to stay one night.

we will be travelling by car from Canada and we will arrive tired so the idea is to rest when we arrive and if we can keep the room until Sunday we can go back rested.

What are your actual dates of travel? (what Saturday/Sunday is it that we are talking about here)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Expecting a 5am/6am check-in at no additional charge is not a reasonable expectation... you may get lucky starting at about 11am, but even that is early and noon-2pm is more likely.

Parking is going to be on your own and i would suggest parking separate from your hotel in order to try to save money (as it will be expensive regardless, but cheaper on your own vs. the hotel)

Searching HOTWIRE for 4adults i see the following:

4* HOTWIRE World Trade Center - Wall Street for $182.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==> best guess would be the New York Marriott Downtown

Thru PRICELINE EXPRESS there is also this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page):

4.5* Times Square - Theatre District for $180
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Intercontinental New York Times Square, although you would need to choose the 2 Double Beds room option at $200/nite to ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone in your group (technically all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy, so there would be a slight risk involved, but i don't know anyone that has had an issue when booking a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal when there are two beds in the room and showing up with 4 people)

Do either of these options work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not entirely.

for the car it's ok we can manage. Arrival time can also be managed to check in around 1pm

are those prices for 4 people? I'd like to have 2 seperate bed rooms if possible. 2 share same bed and 2 each on a bed.

Those prices are in USD and is fortune in Canadian $ can we have something cheaper even if it was further? Number of stars are no of no matter. We don't want 1 star either. Something decent would do it

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Rog3r said:

I'd like to have 2 seperate bed rooms if possible.

You mean with a door separating two different rooms... not going to happen unless your paying BIG bucks.

The prices above are for 4 people.  While this usually means 2 beds in the room, the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed or a rollaway brought into the room (unless you can find a hotel offering a BED CHOICE option where one of the options offered is a room with 2 beds)

1 hour ago, Rog3r said:

can we have something cheaper even if it was further?

Use our BiddingHelper.com to search for 4adults and then filter to hotels that are 3* rated or higher...

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $155.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> i excluded this offer given it has a 50% recommendation from previous guests, but if you're interested, best guess would be the Magnuson Convention Center Hotel but i excluded this... after this one the next cheapest one is the Downtown property i referenced above (which based upon the user recommendations seems like it's worth an extra $30/nite (especially when split 4 ways))

Or let us know if you see anything else that is of interested OR in the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab that shows a bed type that can accommodate 4 guests.

To understand correctly. For the price you offered, can i get 2 different rooms? No need for a door and no need for a suite with a separator.

just two seperate rooms. When I go on the link and I choose 2 rooms 2 people the price is higher. And prices on Priceline are in usd or ca?

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing when searching for 2 rooms (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page). Prices below are per room.

3* Downtown - Wall Street for $115
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Courtyard by Marriott New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center Area

4* Midtown East for $146
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
>>>W New York

4.5* Downtown - Wall Street for $146
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center
>>>W Downtown

When I search for 4 adults in 1 room, I'm also seeing:

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $155.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  I'll also guess the Magnuson Convention Center Hotel.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

To clarify... rates are posted before room.

So for HOTWIRE you can do 1room/4adults for the price listed OR you can do PRICELINE EXPRESS (or any HOTWIRE offers when searching for 2rooms/4adults) but you would need to double the room rate since the prices are per room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]