Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Navy Pier - Millennium Park) Hyatt Regency Chicago

cyclej99
By cyclej99,
in

River North, Friday 4/28 - Monday 5/1/17

Numerous $54-72 PRICELINE bids/re-bids in the past week have been rejected throughout the downtown zones.  (Yes, we're cheap.  However we've found patience and persistence usually pays off in Chicago bookings.)

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals have been offered as low as $80 for 4* in Millenium Park

Priceline recommended rebid focusing on River North was $91 but this was higher than $88 for same criteria offered today through Express Deals.

HOTWIRE offering $78 for same criteria with an extra $20 "one day only" savings, net $72/night.  Based on the trending for the Priceline "Express Deal" and Hotwire "Hot Rate" I'm pretty sure I could have won a better price bidding later this week.  However, we opted to lock due to Hotwire reflecting the coupon and yet-to-be-named hotel reflecting a 95% positive experience.

Congrats on your success.

Definitely a very nice win for this centrally located Hyatt. Glad you are satisfied with the win and are looking forward to your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]