Priceline Hotel: Monterey - 4/21 - 1 Night

diveangel
By diveangel,
in

I see two hotels available on PRICELINE EXPRESS, one in Monterey and the other in Seaside.  Both list the same short list of amenities.  Can you help me determine which hotels these might be.  I do not want the Best Western Plus if I can avoid it.

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Any help you can provide to find a hotel in the area for 2 rooms under $230 each for one night would be much appreciated.

I think I found the Seaside hotel on Hotwire with these amenities.  I'm not as familiar with Hotwire, but did use the Easy View button.

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

Please this hotel or an available 3.5 or 4 star hotel in the area,

On 5/16/2013 at 6:05 PM, thereuare said:

If you've used PRICELINE in the last 4 years since joining the board it would be appreciated if you begin to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are looking to benefit from those who have posted before you.

Now going on 8 years... no PRICELINE or HOTWIRE wins within this time??

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would like to share my wins, but it's been seldom since I've used the site.  I don't do anything on social media to give you an idea of how much I post at all.  I've posted twice in 8 years and it hasn't been helpful, but I thought I would try again this time.  Looking at my Priceline history, I've booked once almost 4 years ago and once since for a funeral.  I didn't have the time to share the latter.  I've never been successful at Hotwire and have never book, only searched.  I was hoping to get help here to actually book something.  The last post for Cayman didn't get me anything from Priceline or Hotwire either.  I booked direct by a referral to Sunset House and another through a friend discount at the Marriott.  I used to be more successful through Priceline at Monterey hotels around 10 years ago before looking into this sight.  I had hoped this site would help me with other locations, but hasn't proven to so far.

I was bidding last night through your PRICELINE link and checked on your HOTWIRE link.  I do not see any advantages to this site so far, but do wish it could be helpful to me as we have upcoming travels.  Any useful information would be helpful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]