Hotwire Hotel: Staying outside of Zion National Park

latenitemom
By latenitemom,
in

Need help in identifying hotel in the Hurricane/La Verkin area of Utah. Here's the info:

2.5* Hurricane/La Verkin UT

Travel dates: 4/18 - 4/21

Hotwire price: $96.00

Amenities: Free parking, free breakfast, free internet, smoke free rooms, pool, business center, self-serve laundry, spa services.

The only 2.5* hotels I see in this area are the Wingate in Hurricane and the Best Western Plus Zion West hotel in La Verkin.  Neither has spa services. Am I missing a 2.5* hotel in that area? 

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

2.5* Hurricane - La Verkin for $96.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
==>  A guess would be Quality Inn Zion.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing: (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

2.5* Hurricane for $119
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Best Western.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? 

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Here are the full set of amenities form the bidding helper: 

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Not a perfect match for either but Quality Inn looks closer. 

Thanks for your help!

I just checked the rate at the Quality Inn website. Best available rate during my dates is $100/nt. $96.00 isn't much of a discount for a blind "bid" for lack of a better word. I'm thinking it's the new Wingate. Their best availabe rate is $135.00 but I've seen it on a lot of other websites for $125/$128. 

Why not the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer that seems to be the Best Western Plus Zion West: (confirm your dates on the landing page):

2.5* Hurricane for $119
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> better reviews and after the extra discount offered thru the board link it's only a little more per nite than the not as well reviewed Quality Inn

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]