Hotwire Hotel: Help Id 4* Munich Haidhausen - Ostbahnhof

Wally11
By Wally11,
in

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

4* HOTWIRE Haidhausen - Ostbahnhof for $86.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Not certain, but a guess would be the Holiday Inn City Centre

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you!  I tried again at BiddingHelper.com and don't see all the additional amenities (maybe pop up is being blocked).  I have a regular reservation at Motel One for 93 Euros per night.  I was just trying to see what else might be available in similar price range.   I want to be close to Marienplatz (center city).  Thanks for your assistance!

The current offer is now showing fewer amenities than before:

4* hotwire Haidhausen - Ostbahnhof for $86.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet

2 hours ago, Wally11 said:

I have a regular reservation at Motel One

This is a 2* hotel, are you willing to pay more to stay at a higher rated hotel and/or one that his higher rated but further from center... or is the goal simply to beat your current rate at a hotel close to Marienplatz regardless of star rating.

If trying to be close to Marienplatz why not the Altstadt - Old Town - Shopping District zone?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really appreciate everything!   I have a reservation Hotel Munich-Sendlinger Tor Motel One, anb approximate 11 minute walk from Marienplatz I was looking to see if I could save $ being a little further out.  There were a couple other hotels in this area that were a bit less expensive and still not that far of a walk or to take the S Bahn in a couple of stops. 

Are you willing to pay more to stay at a higher rated hotel and/or more centrally located... or is your current reservation near the top of your budget and the primary objective would be to get something for less?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the top of my budget and objective would be to get something for less but still convenient.  Any thoughts on the following? 

Altstadt - Old Town - Shopping District $92

3* FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet,

Pet friendly,

Smoke-free rooms,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]