Hotwire Hotel: Was anyone successful on 3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area

kessdarln
By kessdarln,
in

I know what hotel it is and I've watched the price all week for 7 days in July, even all day today.. the option to book for $93 a night is always there, except three different date ranges I've book it, and all 3 times it took the money out of my account and then errors and says the price changed.  I've used Hotwire for years so this really surprises me.  I've had to call each time to make sure I'm not really booked and that my money will be returned in 3-5 days.  

I'm curious if anyone has been successful at actually booking it.

Thanks for your feedback. 

Please confirm the full amenity set (including accessible amenities) by going to BiddingHelper.com, clicking "Hotwire Easy View", then click "Full Amenities" button next to listing in question. Additionally, please provide the dates of travel and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID. You can see hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List New York

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi, Thanks for responding.  I cannot get it to appear now for any dates.  I was trying for 7 days that included July 26.  This is the one with Free Breakfast, Free Internet and mentioned several times here as likely the Fairfield Inn and Suites / Central Park.  I'm just wondering if anyone was successful as I've never not been able to book a room with Hotwire. Should this go offline in a PM?

Yes, several users have reported wins for the Fairfield Inn and Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park... when HOTWIRE indicates to you that the price has changed, are you give the option to book at the higher price or did you not proceed at that point?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]