Priceline Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Renaissance Resort

tommencho
By tommencho,
in

Hi,

Started the bid for 3* in Tempe at $60 and failed. Raised bid to $65 and added Phoenix North and resort class, failed also. Raised offer to $69 and added Scottsdale and bingo. It's the 3* Renaissance Scottsdale Resort. What's like, anyone?

I was hoping for Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort and I guess I made the mistake of adding Scottsdale. Anyway, it's still a 3* resort but it's out of my way coming back from Grand Canyon.

I hope information is helpful. Cheers

Is this the one at 6160 North Scottsdale Road ? If so it has a great Scottsdale location. Its right in the parking lot of the Borgata of Scottsdale and just a short drive to old town Scottsdale. The grounds look very nice. Never seen the rooms but I think you will be happy with this place at the price you got.

If you take the right freeways it not that far out of your way.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering their lowest rate for your night is $289, you got a great deal! I've stayed here (booked through the hotel, not PL) and I like it very much, although it is a bit older than other Scottsdale resorts. I'm surprised it's only rated 3* by PL, but good to know it's a possiblity when bidding. All rooms are in casitas-type buildings--single story. There are two types of rooms and I'm sure with PL you'll get the regular hotel-type room with a bed(s). They also have more expensive suites with living room, kitchen and, best of all, a private outdoor patio with jacuzzi. The pool area is nice, with a bar & grill. We liked the tapas restaurant so much we ate there both nights of our stay, even though there are dozens of good restaurants in the area. Thanks for posting your win, I now may try bidding 3* Scottsdale next time I'm there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]