Hotwire Hotel: 3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area

hadar zemach
By hadar zemach,
in

Hello,

Please help identify the following hotel (hotwire):

3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area

Complimentary
Free breakfast, Free Internet

Amenities
Business center, Fitness center, Smoke-free rooms

Fri, May 26 - Sat, Jun 03  1 Room,  2 Adults

100% recommended Top rated! (5 reviews)   (1 - 100 reviews)

106$ per night (before tax).

Thank you,

Hadar

This will only be my second time to NYC, the last time was a short trip also, so just a disclaimer that I'm certainly not an expert :) That being said, the location was my only hesitation when considering to book. When I was in NYC last year, I stayed in the Midtown East area on Lexington Ave (Roger Smith Hotel). I saw a hotel available in this area again, but it was $20-$30 more expensive so I took a gamble for the sake of saving money. 

It does appear it is close to Central Park, within a 10 minute walk of the Columbus Circle subway station, and a 15-20 minute walk to the Times Square area. The walk to the Times Square area is the same as if you were in Midtown East.  Now, if you'd be heading south at all (such as Brooklyn, financial district, etc) I would just add an additional 10 minutes to your commute time if you aren't used to being so far north. 

I will be in NYC the weekend of 4/28, so I will report back on the location! I figure if it's not so great, I can always stay in Midtown East again in the future. I just couldn't pass up such a great deal :) 

fernwehtravels,

9 hours ago, fernwehtravels said:

I booked this deal this morning:

Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of, and can benefit from, your purchase when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please confirm the star rating, city, zone, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the property and were shown prior to your purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]