Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Jose Hotel De Anza

andisb
By andisb,
in

Hi there,

I would love help with this please!

San Jose - Downtown $249 4 Stars - We are traveling 4/13-14 for three adults.

Description -  Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Note that if you search and click using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com you may now see a lower price, as this is what i'm currently being offered when searching for 3adults:

4* HOTWIRE San Jose Downtown for $187.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==> Hotel De Anza would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome to Betterbidding.

When searching for three adults, check-in 4/13 out 4/14, I'm not seeing a 4* for $249 in this zone - I'm seeing:

4.5* San Jose Downtown for $174.00
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Fairmont

4* San Jose Downtown for $187.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==>  A guess would be the Hotel De Anza.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for your help Aaron and Thereuare.

I changed my dates to 4/12-13 and got different rates but could figure out the hotels from the help you gave me. (Thank you!) Unfortunately I could not book the 4* hotel though the Bidding Helper tool. I have tried three times and then receive this message from Hotwire.

"We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate. 

If you are attempting to use a password assistance link, please make sure that you have cut and pasted the entire URL that was provided in our email. This link also expires within 24 hours from the time it was sent to you, so if you need to request another one, please click on the "Password assistance" link below.

Search

Help Center

Password Assistance"

I searched using the other Hotwire tab and got a higher price. Any thoughts? 

Thank you!

I changed my dates to 4/12-13 and got different rates but could figure out the hotels from the help you gave me. (Thank you!)

I got to pick beds that I wanted and it raised the price. 

4* San Jose Downtown f
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and hopefully this will be convenient and work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this new amenity set for the Hotwire Hotel List. .

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]