Priceline Hotel: Yotel New York 08.10 to 08.13

judcost
By judcost,
in

I'm seeing (please use BiddingHelper.com, then click "Hotwire Easy View", then the green "Full Amenities" button next to the listing.

4* Theater District - Midtown West for $153.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page. The Yotel Times Square has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess in this case.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It's not common, but certainly possible if the hotel has only offered a small discount thru the opaque providers and/or is running a special on their own site. (this is why we have the IS THIS A GOOD PRICE button next to the offers in the EASY VIEW and PRICELINE EXPRESS tabs of our BiddingHelper.com tool :wink:)

There are better values and more savings to be had elsewhere in the city for these dates, but if this is the hotel that you want to stay, then i would book it now thru the cheapest price you can get.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is your main objective, maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees), and have you ever been to NYC before?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Since you said there is better values and more savings... then my maximum would be 535$ US all included for the 3 nights. I don't want to pay more than what I can pay for the Yotel by booking directly with them. I don't mind staying in a big chain hotel but I would prefer a Boutique Hotel like Yotel.  

I have been to NY many times but I haven't been to Manhattan as a tourist since 2001.

Thanks

To save typing the details of deal(s) that you may or may not be interested in i only listed the names above... if you prefer one of the above over the Yotel offer you have i can supply the details?

The one i was referring to was the Arlo Hudson Square, which i believe to be the following PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing pages of any links below if they are of interest):

4* SoHo - Tribeca for $142 (about $135/nite with the current promotion thru the BB PRICELINE EXPRESS link)
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

4* Central Park South for $157
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i think this is 6 Columbus - A Sixty Hotel

...and HOTWIRE:

4* Rockefeller Center for $160.00
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Bathroom Accessible
==>  the Kimberly Hotel would be my best guess here

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

• 8 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]