Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Dallas (Airport DFW North - Grapevine) Extended Stay America - Dallas - Dfw Airport N.

Saint Greg
By Saint Greg,
in

I used the HOTWIRE link on this website to book and biddinghelper for the full amenity list.  I got a new one that isn't on your hotel list. Despite the 2.5* rating and 60% recommendation on hotwire, it showed that tripadvisor had an average of 4.5 stars so I thought this would be a good deal. After booking I checked out tripadvisor and sure enough, all of the reviews for the past 6 months are 4-5 stars.

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N.

7825 Heathrow Drive, Irving, TX 75063

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will suit your needs for this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchase and for sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]