Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Port of Miami Area

Isabel1959
By Isabel1959,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Montreal Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above post.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated as it helps others researching and keeps the board organized. Thanks again.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Looking for a hotel in Miami Beach, ideally a 4* rating, around $200 US.  I've already gotten a room for 3 nights at the Gates Hotel, Miami Beach at a rate of $109.  I want to add two nights - April 1 & 2 but they can only offer it at $279 US/Night so looking for alternatives.

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Downtown - Port of Miami for $138
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Hyatt

4* Mid-Miami Beach for $159
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Hotel Croydon

4* South Beach - Central - Convention Center for $152
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Guess would be the Riviera Suites

4* Downtown Miami - Brickell Financial District for $136
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Atton Brickell Miami

4* South Beach - Central - Art Deco District for $181
Pets Allowed
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>A Guess would be the Washington Park South Beach.

4* South Beach - Ocean Drive for $205
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Guess would be the Winter Haven.

Would any of the above possibilities be of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

All of them are very appealing.  They are all rated as 4* on Tripadvisor with the exception of the Atton Brickell which is rated as a 4.5* but it is downtown rather than in Miami Beach.

I am attrated by Hotel Croydon because it's in South Beach which would give us the opportunity to visit another section of the Beach since will be spending 3 nights closer to North Beach.

I will let you know what I decide. I do need to make a decision and the prices are very reasonable.

Thank you very much.

Isabel

Do you have a preference of Priceline over Hotwire?  I see some interesting options on Hotwire that were not available earlier in the week.  For instance, the following:

Central SoBe - Convention Center area, 4.5*, $222 (CDN) Free Internet; Pet friendly; Fitness center; Pool(s); Restaurant(s); Business center; Golf nearby; Spa services

Both have their positives and it becomes more about what you are looking for in terms of style/location/etc.  Are you still seeing the above listing? I'm seeing two 4.5*'s in that zone for your dates and both are $300+ USD.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases, as it helps us keep this place running as a free resource for everyone.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]