Priceline Hotel: Orlando 3/24-25 4 to 5 star

cclaser
By cclaser,
in

I'm seeing (please confirm that the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

PRICELINE EXPRESS:

4.5* Disney Maingate West for $137
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>Omni at Championsgate

4.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs for $113
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be Hyatt at Grand Cypress

4.5* Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World for $100
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be Hyatt Orlando

Would any of the above possibilities be of interest?

Thanks for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you.  We are considering the Omni at Championsgate.  It looks like a great property, and we like the lazy river.  However, it is a bit far from the action.  We are staying at the Grand Cypress on the front end of our trip.  I think that we want to try something different.   The Hyatt Orlando looks good.  I'm just not sure about the pool, and need to do more research.   Thank you for your help, and please let me know if any other good options pop up.

Options can change at any time. Let us know when you are ready to book and we would be happy to research current availability. Unfortunately, the cheapest 5* is $270:

(Please confirm that the correct dates are showing after clicking on the link below):

5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $270
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>This would likely be the Waldorf.

The 4.5* options showing this evening remain the same three as posted above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

How about (as always, confirm your dates on the landing page):

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $120
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort (which i have stayed at and they do have a lazy river, although iirc the rafts are for rent but you can bring your own (and they have an electric pump you can use to inflate your raft/tube))

Does this one work for your needs?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the Hilton Bonnet Creek suggestion.  We were able to get the Hilton Bonnet Creek through AA Rewards for a very low mileage total.  It took several searches through the BB links to come to this conclusion.  Thank you for all of your input.  Orlando is a place that I do not have much familiarity.  There are a plethora of 4 star options, and obiously some are a lot better than others.   We are looking forward to checking out this property.  

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]