Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Laguna Beach) Capri Laguna Inn on The Beach

leniben
By leniben,
in

Hi there, 

I am looking at a hotel on Hotwire that is listed as a 3 star in laguna beach, beachfront  for $139 for the dates 5/5/17-5/7/17 

Complimentary

Free breakfast Free Internet Free parking

Amenities

Beachfront hotel Boutique hotel Fitness center Pool(s) Self-service laundry

My concern is that it is not rated well for location. The trip advisor rating is 4 1/2 stars. 

Any ideas of this hotel? 

Glad to have found this site - we use hotwire all the time, will be sure to post reveals and use your links :)

We're glad you found us too!:smile:

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

3* Laguna Beach for $139.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Beachfront
Fitness
Pool
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> if this is what you're seeing, the Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and for sharing your win, helping us confirm this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

For the future note that you don't need to start a NEW TOPIC to report your win... there will be a 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page (it's gone now as it can only be used once and we just used it to reflect your win).  This not only allows you to edit the topic title to reflect your purchase, but also add a post with any further details, and automatically adds a link to this win in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]