FLL in May

silvanau
By silvanau,
in

I will be needing a car rental at FLL airport in May.  

Pick up will be on May 18 around 3:00 pm

Drop off will be May around 1:00 pm

I haven't ever used Priceline, however with the cost of the rental being close to $200 for a small car, I would like to try it.

I have read the pinned post here and Priceline's rules, but I still have some questions.

I would like to pick up the vehicle in the terminal.  Would Priceline give me a rental that I would need to pick up outside of the terminal (that I would have to take a shuttle to?).

If I don't win with my first bid, how many factors do I need to change in order to bid again?  Would changing my pick up time from 3:00 pm to 2:30 pm be sufficient?

TIA!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is the date of your rental return?

In order to bid again immediately for car rental bidding you need to change the calendar day of either pick-up and/or drop-off.

While off-site locations are possible when bidding on PRICELINE (but a shuttle would be provided by the rental company) i think most of the companies are on-site, although PRICELINE bidding now also deals with Sixt which is off-site, but i'm not sure if their nearby location is considered 'airport' or not.

Let us know your drop off date and if you'd like to continue to move forward with PRICELINE bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can bid again in 24 hours.

What were the lowball offers you made?  What is your maximum bid price?  What size vehicle are you bidding on?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]