Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Miami Hotel

nachoargentina
By nachoargentina,
in

Hi everyone!
I'm getting a very interesting option for June 12 to 16 in Miami.

4-star Hotel in South Beach - Oceanfront Collins area

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities:

Boutique hotel, Children's activities Fitness center Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms Spa services

Amenities from Hotwire Easy View:

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities

Another thing to consider is that it charges a resort fee of USD28.50 per room per night

Tripadvisor Rating is:

4.5 out of 5

(1001 - 1500 reviews)

Hotwire guest rating

9 out of 10

(58 total reviews)

Given all, I'm guessing the Sagamore, but I'm not entirely sure. I think it is because Sagamore charges exactly 28.50 as a resort fee, and shares some of the listed amenities, but I couldn't find in the hotel list one with "Children activities" and I'm not sure the Sagamore has any...
Plus, Sagamore has 4.0 out of five in Tripadvisore, not 5....

Any help would be appreciated!
Of course I have used the links provided here to make all my research and will use it to end up buying. Many thanks!!

Provide provide a follow-up for your prior Los Angeles Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated, as it keeps the board organized and helps others researching. Thanks again, it's greatly appreciated.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Can you please add another reply to your PREVIOUS THREAD with the amenities that HOTWIRE associated with that property and showed prior to your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $100.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> my best guess would be The Raleigh Hotel or the Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel... with a less likely but still possible guess of The Redbury South Beach

You may also want to consider the following (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront for $102
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> the Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort would be my best guess for this one, and is also eligible for the extra discount thru the link in my signature

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, back to hotel hunting! 
My idea would be to close the deal by friday.

The dates are June 12 to June 16. The area I'm interested in is Miami South Beach - Collins Oceanfront.  I'm looking for a beachfront hotel, 4*

I can see three good offers in Hotwire now, and would appreciate your opinions on which Hotels these might be:

4* Hotel, $108/night

Full Amenities (bidding helper easy view)

Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services
This hotel charges a resort fee of about $30.00 per room per night
Trip Advisor 4.5 out of 5.0
Hotwire customer reviews 85%recommended(78 total reviews)

4* Hotel, $116/night

Resort, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Children's activities, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

This hotel charges a resort fee of about $30.00 per room per night

Trip Advisor 3 out of 5.0

4.5* Hotel, $126/night

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

This hotel charges a resort fee of about $19.00 per room per night
Trip Advisor 4.5 out of 5.0

Hotwire customer reviews 95%recommended(49 total reviews)

I'll start checking the hotel list to try to guess and also the Resort Fees.

Thanks guys!

On 3/3/2017 at 11:33 PM, thereuare said:

Can you please add another reply to your PREVIOUS THREAD with the amenities that HOTWIRE associated with that property and showed prior to your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

2x

30 minutes ago, nachoargentina said:

My idea would be to close the deal by friday.

Is anything preventing you from booking this hotel before Friday... what would be the reason/advantage of waiting until the end of the week?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the amenities in your previous thread.

Best guess/comments for the ones above:

4* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $108.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel, so that would be our best guess here

4* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $116.00
Resort
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Pool
Restaurant
Childrens Activities
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> no guess, but i didn't pursue too much further, since i didn't think this would be a serious consideration with a 3.0 TA rating and at a similar price to the one above and below (both of which have much better reviews)

Are you sure the last one is not 4* rated, as i'm seeing the following at $126/nite (maybe you typed the TA rating when posting?):

4* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $126.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is the correct star rating and what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be The National Hotel

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

• 1 year later...

Hi! I sorry, I actually reported the win for this hotel in another thread, I forgot I have opened this one.

I'm going to repeat the data:

I end up getting the Element Miami Doral

Check-in Fri, Mar 09 - 03:00pm

Check-out Sun, Mar 11 - 01:00pm

Amenities: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

Price: $262.00 ($131.00 per night x 2 nights x 1 room)

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]