Hotwire Hotel: 4 * downtown Toronto west

brooker32
By brooker32,
in

I looked at HOTWIRE through the link on this site, looking a 4* for July 5-8th.

4 * downtown Toronto west

It has 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor will between 1501-2000 reviews. I am thinking the Renaissance Toronto downtown Hotel.  Would this be the one?

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Internet accessPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

The cost in US $ is 128 per nigh

Would this be the same one on Priceline?  Works out to be $40 cheaper overall

4* Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts for $125
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

wrong dates

You can't link to result pages like you tries so i have edited your post above to reflect the current offer (please confirm the dates on the landing pages of any provided links)...

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts for $125
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

==> best guess would be the Hyatt Regency Toronto

EDIT: WRONG DATES

For the HOTWIRE offer, they no longer show the complete set of amenities, so you will need to use our BiddingHelper.com tool in order to get the full amenity set, as follows:

Search using our BiddingHelper.com and in the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab click the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button in order to get the full amenity set and copy/paste to your post here.

In doing so i'm seeing:

4* Downtown Toronto West for $125.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
... but this offer is different than the one you listed above (among other differences, the one in your post lists an Indoor Pool which the one above does not include)

Are you still seeing the original $128/nite offer?  If so, can you provide the full amenity set using the method above... or does the guessed Hyatt work for your plans and you'll go with that (cheaper) offer?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These are the full list of amenities and the price is still 128 US per night for July 5th -8th  Toronto downtown west

Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Sorry, I was searching for the wrong dates...

For the HOTWIRE offer:

4* Downtown Toronto West for $128.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==> the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel has previously been seen with this amenity set so my best guess for this one

I now see this one (please confirm your dates on the landing page):

4* Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts for $126
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel (very small chance of the InterContinental Toronto Centre, although i can't 100% exclude it from the possibilities)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing $236 for the Renaissance for these dates, so I think that's a very nice discount. Prices can certainly go both ways; while lower is possible, so is higher and a bit over $100 off is a nice discount. As for the PRICELINE EXPRESS listing that may be the Intercontinental or Renaissance, the Intercontinental is a hair more expensive. Both are well-reviewed hotels and at a nice discount, so either would be an appealing result.

• 3 months later...

I am looking at this hotel for August 9-12.  it's a 4 * on Priceline.  These are the amenities. I was looking at the list on this site trying to use the pet policy to narrow it down but I can't find either hotel that matches exactly.  Price is $129 US per night.

4* Toronto finacial district Aug 9-12

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Pets Policy: 2 pets 23kg max per room with CAD 30 fee-pets should not be left unattended

Have your dates changed and this replaces your previous Toronto Hotwire hotel thread for July 5-8... or will you be in the area both sets of dates?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For this offer (confirm your dates o the landing page of the link provided below):

4* Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts for $129
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]