Hotwire Hotel: 3* Salt Lake City (Downtown) Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites

sinderfelon
By sinderfelon,
in

Debated between the 3* (probably Crystal Inn and Suites) and the 4* (probably Sheraton) for $8 less.  From past experience, when booking as 2 Adults/1 Child sometimes hotels only give rooms with 1 king bed (on the other hand, I've also been upgraded to a suite to accommodate the room request).  Since I wanted to make sure there were two beds I went with the 3* choice because it included a bed selection option ($3 more to reserve 2 queens).  Supposedly the Crystal Inn and Suites also has a nice hot breakfast, too, so that also came into consideration.

$74/night + $17.31 taxes and fees = $91.31 total. 

Amenities: Suite, Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Used the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link to book.  Thanks for all you do. 

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're guaranteed the room/bedding configuration that will work well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]