Priceline Hotel: Anaheim 3.5 star hotel

romaine
By romaine,
in

for march 19 to march 22 in the Anaheim Convention Center area

2 star/$46  Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

3 star/$70  Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible parking   

3 star/$72 Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

3.5star/$73  Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click "Full Amenities", do you see additional amenities  beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

will copy in page address in case this helps. <dead link removed>

edit: i followed that link but you have to click on the Easy View tab then deselect all areas then select disneyland.  i am most interested in the 2 star hotel and the 3.5 hotel as they have the highest hotwire approval rating.  

i am visiting anaheim 3-19 to 3-22 and did a priceline search for Disneyland (not including convention area).  i searched for a 3.5 star hotel and accidentally only searched for 1 night - 25 dollar a night fee came up (not the taxes fee) and when i did the search for  3 nights that fee was around $50.00.   Anyone have an idea of which hotel this is?  I don't want hotel Menage!  Their ratings of late are horrible but I don't think they have a high hotel fee.  i tried googling this but didn't get anywhere.  3.5 is the highest star rating for the Disneyland area.    

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For HOTWIRE:

Please repeat your search, click the EASY VIEW TAB, and click the GREEN 'Full Amenities Click Here' button next to each listing.  Near the end of the amenity set for each will be a COPY/PASTE link which you can use to copy the amenities and then paste to your post.

For PRICELINE:

Was this on on the PRICELINE EXPRESS side or the Bidding 'Name Your Own Price' side of their service?  If PRICELINE EXPRESS, what are the full details (star rating, zone, price, amenities) of the offer you're seeing for the dates you do need?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i am visiting anaheim 3-19 to 3-22 and did a priceline search for Disneyland (not including convention area).  i searched for a 3.5 star hotel and accidentally only searched for 1 night - 25 dollar a night fee came up (not the taxes fee) and when i did the search for  3 nights that fee was around $50.00.   Anyone have an idea of which hotel this is?  I don't want hotel Menage!  Their ratings of late are horrible but I don't think they have a high hotel fee.  i tried googling this but didn't get anywhere.  3.5 is the highest star rating for the Disneyland area.    

Are you looking on PRICELINE EXPRESS or PL Name Your Own Price? If PRICELINE EXPRESS, please confirm the zone, price and full list of amenities showing with the listing and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

for 3/19 to 3/22 trip  3.5 star hotel for $73

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby DisneylandAnaheim Convention Center

Above are the full amenities.  Here is the partial list:Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center, Resort and more..

This hotel is 95% recommended and has a 4 out of 5 tripadvisor score

I am listing this hotel for a second time.  I keep getting told to list full amenities and I have everytime.  Will someone please help?  I already lost out on other deals.

Below is a bid I offered for 3/19 to 3/22 (3 nights) for the disneyland area (not including convention area).  the price includes a 50.50 hotel fee that i did not see when I submitted a bid for a 4 star hotel in the Convention Area.  There are no 4 stars for the Disneyland area.

3½ Star Upscale-Plus Hotel, Disneyland Area   

Which hotel will I get?

Check-In Date:Sunday, March 19, 2017

Check-Out Date:Wednesday, March 22, 2017

RegionOrange County, CA

City Area:Disneyland

Check-In Time:Varies by hotel. Guaranteed late night arrival if needed.

Check-Out Time:Check-out times vary by hotel

Room 1:Romaine L. Pugin

Number of Rooms:1

Guaranteed Amenities:Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Free Internet, Business Center

Number of Nights:3

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night:US$ 45.00

Subtotal:US$ 135.00

Taxes and Service Fees:US$ 27.69

Total Room Charges*:US$ 162.69Apply Coupon

Hotel Fee:US$ 50.50

Total Cost*:US$ 213.19

No surprises! Total cost includes estimated hotel fees (e.g resort fees). Your total cost will never be higher than displayed above.

There is no way to ID a hotel when bidding. The guaranteed amenities could mean multiple hotels with those amenities and the fee is indicating that a possibility at this star rating in this zone charges a fee. When you bid, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at that star rating in that zone with the amenities showing (if there are any guaranteed amenities showing.)

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing (please confirm the correct dates are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

3.5* Disneyland - Convention Center for $84
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Most likely the Anaheim Marriott Suites, with the Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim being a much less likely guess.

3* Disneyland for $86
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Possible Ramada Maingate North

2.5* Disneyland for $64
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Possible Quality Inn/Suites Anaheim North

Please keep posts in this thread, thank you. Will list HOTWIRE options in a little while. Once you make a purchase, we can then edit the title and move to the correct forum.

Some of what I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center for $96.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Anabella, given the $7 fee listed.

3.5* Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center for $70.00
Resort
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  No guess

3* Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center for $67.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Handicapped Parking  
==>  Howard Johnson would be my guess; I'd be concerned with a 3/5 tripadvisor rating and a so-so HOTWIRE customer rating.

3* Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center for $96.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the Ramada Plaza or the Holiday Inn Anaheim, but would lean towards the latter

2* Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center for $55.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Pool
Laundry
Golf
==>  A guess would be the Days Inn Disneyland Drive or the Alamo inn/Suites. In either case, I'm seeing a 2.5/5 tripadvisor rating on this listing, which is rather poor as TA goes.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Thank you for the info.  Things have changed since I first posted about hotwire and am not interested in the ones you guessed on.   I will keep looking using your links here as to support you.

Also, I keep clicking on new topic to make a new inquiry, but it seems to merge them together with my previous posts/topics.  Very frustrating.  I am having a hard time navigating this site but I am trying VERY hard and have spent hours here.  I feel as though I am spinning my wheels though.  I know that I can not know what a hotel will be for sure when bidding, but I thought the high hotel fee might be a good clue.

If the above listings are not of interest, please let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to continue to research what is available to look for other options. The fee showing when bidding is telling you that a fee is a possibility when bidding on a particular star rating in a particular zone, but that's not necessarily the hotel you are getting.

Posts are joined so that all discussion of a user's trip is in one place that they can return to rather than multiple threads. Once a purchase is made, we can easily re-title the thread and move it to the appropriate place. Having one thread for discussion of a user's trip also keeps the board organized. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]