Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Maingate - Celebration Area) Melia Orlando Suite Hotel

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

I see  a 3* condo $51 PRICELINE EXPRESS deal

Maingate East -Kissimmee -Heritage Park

April 30- May 3

2 adults

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

In your hotellist are only 2 hotels in this zone and I am pretty sure that none of them is the above hotel.

I have no clue at all.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

I'm seeing the following property offered in this zone when searching for your dates (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

3* Maingate East - Kissimmee - Heritage Park for $42
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this offer would be the Oak Plantation Resort

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing $42 via the link below (please confirm that your dates are correct on the landing page after clicking the link) as well as when clicking through on BiddingHelper.com this morning.

3* Maingate East - Kissimmee - Heritage Park for $42
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

What is the star rating of this property? (as i'm not seeing anything, regardless of how i search, that matches the description above in any zone... but perhaps my page is a bit cluttered and i'll be able to see it with all the details to filter by)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now (i had previously filtered for 3* and higher hotels)...

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the Crown Club Inn by Exploria Resorts.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I tried to take another look but i'm not seeing this property offered any longer.. are you able to get this property to appear on a current PRICELINE EXPRESS search?

I see it again...

While i agree that this may not fit the Condo description, i'm sticking with my guess of the Crown Club Inn.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

I am currently looking for april 30 - may 3 for 2 adults.

Looking at HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS (made two topics)

I hope this is the Caribe Royale, then it would be a good deal.

Disney-Lake Buena vista

4*

$61

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any help is much appreciated,Thank you!

I am currently looking for april 30 - may 3 for 2 adults.

Looking at Hotwire and priceline express(made two topics)

Can you help with this one on Priceline express

4* condo

Disney maingate celebration

$60

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess for this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Disney - Lake Buena Vista for $61.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Suite
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> matches previous reports for the Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas so that would be my best guess for this one

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

4* Disney Maingate - Celebration Area for $60
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Melia Orlando Suite Hotel

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

• 1 month later...

After a chat from 1 hour, they do nothing!

Hi, I booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal condo.
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities But now we are almost leaving I was checking my reservation and it says I have a classic room. So this is not a condo! 
It's The Melia Orlando suite hotel. In my opinion I should get a suite because they have a kitchenette. A classic room doesn't.

Thank you for waiting and I'm sorry for the delay,  I have reviewed your reservation. In the contract page it does disclose that it is confirmed in a condo; however, it is the building of the property and the room type that you are guaranteed in is a Classic room.

I don't understand. I especially book a condo, but I don't get a condo?
I'm sorry for the confusion, You are confirmed in a Condo and the room type that you are guaranteed in is a Classic room. 

I am not Ok with a classic room. When it says a condo I should get a condo. This Is one of the certain things when you book by priceline!
And how cabn I be confirmed in a condo but not get it?

If you would like a Condo, the hotel has availability; however there will be an extra charge in the amount of 60USD per room, per night plus taxes and fees. Unfortunately, it is up to you if you want to pay the additional fees for the request as we are unable to waive the hotel's fee for you.

I think this is deception of the Priceline customer.

I can certainly understand the confusion, but this is what i recently posted in another thread:

This is what PRICELINE says about Condo properties on the description page of the offer you purchased:

Condos typically offer more spacious accommodations, which may include a kitchen or kitchenette.

So while the vast majority of Condo properties would offer a Kitchenette, it's not something that is guaranteed.

• 1 month later...

I want to give an update about my discussion with PL. The chat didn't give me a solution.

So I gave it a try on Facebook. It took them a few days to discuss this case but then I could upgrade to a one bedroom suite(with kitchen).

After I got home I send the invoice from the upgrade to PL and they reimburse me for the extra costs.

I am very happy that PL came up with this solution!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]