Car Rental One Way - Miami to Fort Lauderdale March 5th 2017

eawlshopping
By eawlshopping,
in

One-way rentals are available for a few select city pairs.

Are you looking to rent near the port in Miami, from the Miami Airport, or someplace else?

How many passengers will there be?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can bid on a one-way rental from Miami Airport --> Fort Lauderdale, but at that distance the rental company is not going to pick you up at the pier.

I would find a rental location near the pier that will you know will be able to provide pick-up service (but expect there to be a bit of a line with all the passengers departing the ship at nearly the same time... and that assumes you're the only ship in port that day, which in Miami is unlikely).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the top of the page do you see a message:

Name Your Own Price is not available for the itinerary you requested. The best available rates are shown below.

I thought it was working for me yesterday, but maybe i had the cities reversed?

However, if you are using our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the CARS radio button, go to the HOTWIRE tab where it appears they do have offers for this itinerary.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]