Priceline Hotel: 5* Paris (Opera Quarter East - Louvre Museum) Best Western Premier Opera Liege

hopeland
By hopeland,
in

Used BiddingHelper.com as always to pick up this very nice win in Paris.

It's not exactly high season, so rates are way off their typical peaks.  But this is one of the most expensive hotel cities in the world, so it was a little unexpected to get such a good deal.

Retail rates are $157 non-ref / $185 flex, so this adds up to big savings.  There were a couple of cheaper 5*s out there, but with this deal I can stay near the center of Paris rather than way out in La Defense.

I had correctly predicted this hotel, though I forget on what basis now.   The photos and reviews looks fantastic, so I'm pretty excited.

A 5* Express deal was available for $115, so I tried to test my luck.  I think I started at $99 and went up from there.  I bid $110 prior to winning, so I got the exact lowest possible winning bid.

Please note that this is now the "Opera - Saint-Lazare Station - Galeries Lafayette - 9th Arr." zone.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are excited to try our this property.

We are hoping to have the zones in this area re-categorized after this weekend.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip... hope this hotel turns out to be everything you hope!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]