Hotwire Hotel: 4* Dallas (Park Central) The Westin Dallas Park Central

jtothada
By jtothada,
in

Hello, 

Need help identifying a Dallas 4-star Hotel in Park Central area

dates 1-21/1-23

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impaired

Price $59/night

Thanks

Please start by following-up your previous Las Vegas Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above. 

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Also, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please provide the additional information requested in your previous Las Vegas hotel thread so that we can complete the topic title accordingly.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

7 hours ago, thereuare said:

Also, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

2x 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

jtothada,

Glad to see you won a hotel.

If you look at the topic titles of all of the previous wins on the board, they contain:
Star Rating, Region, Zone, Hotel Name

$Price ... Dates

So when you report "i won the Westin", that doesn't give us enough information to edit the topic title accordingly to reflect your win (or you can edit the topic title on your own by using the "ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN" button on the top right corner of the board).

Also, we need to know which service you used (PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE).  Did you actually bid on a hotel and use PRICELINE for this purchase... or did you purchase the HOTWIRE hotel above?  For HOTWIRE searches/purchases, as per the quote box above, you won't see the full amenity set unless you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and then click the GREEN "See All Amenities" button next to the offer.

So for this win, can you please reply here indicating if you used PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for this purchase, as well as the star rating, region, zone, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay.  As well, if you used HOTWIRE, please also include the full amenity set associated with the property (including any 'accessible amenities') as it appears when using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Then please do the same for your Las Vegas hotel thread.

This will enable others to know about, and benefit from your purchases, when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins (and Priceline Maps if PRICELINE was used)

Thank you... have a great trip.

• 7 months later...

I think I get it. 

Site: HOTWIRE

Dates: 1/21/17 - 1/22/17

Hotel: The Westin Park Central

Amenities: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking.

Price: $59/night total with taxes $74.59

Anything else I'm missing?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]